Monday, September 05, 2005

Coffee Clutch Exposed!


Well, this group has forgone iced tea and decaf for the HARD stuff - yes, I mean Margaritas! Two for one. Of course I nearly blew the two-for-one because I was late. Late, never am I late, but a series of small catastrophes... well, no one cares. Only if we missed the cheap drinks!

I think we all had a great time, Sean had all the moves and along with Richard gave us a powerful set of show numbers at the end of the bar. Everyone was drooling, shamefully, over the Bacardi Tequila boys running about half naked. Our table tipped them the most and we were lavished in kitsch from key rings to shot glasses. (It was the palathering by the young gods we shamelessly adored the most)

RJ, Patrick, Michael and Sean hit the dance floor at Mickey's and grooved things up - Richard and I were the wet blankets back at the table - but, hey, someone had to watch the drinks!

All in all a good night out!

No comments: